Westfield Conventional Augers
Westfield STX2 series conventional augers are available in 8 and 10 inch barrel sizes. Features include wear-edge on the intake flighting for longer life, reversible gearbox with easy reach handle, poly hopper and drop chute is standard equipment. An optional hydraulic mover kit makes setting up and moving the auger easy as no lifting or pulling is required. Available in 41, 51 and 61-foot lengths.
- Motor Options: All 8-inch Augers come with a Honda GX690 motor.10 inch models use Kohler motors.
- Reversing Gearbox Standard Equipment: All Westfield R Series Augers come with a Reversing Gearbox, Poly Hopper and Drop Chute as standard equipment.
- Optional Hydraulic Mover Kit: A optional hydraulic mover kit makes setting up and moving the auger easy as no lifting or pulling is required.
High-Grade and Reliable Conventional Augers in Australia
At Advantec, we’re one of the leading suppliers of conventional augers
in Australia. We started importing our premium products from Canada in
1994, though we’ve been operating for over four decades. Learn more about our augers below.
Problems Conventional Augers in Australia Address
Purchase one of our augers, and you won’t have to worry about any of the following issues:
- Grain transportation difficulties: Thanks to our premium augers, you’ll no longer struggle to load grain into your silos or onto your trucks. Some of our solutions can move grain at a rate of ten tonnes per minute.
- Unnecessary grain waste: We design our augers to collect every particle of grain from your bins or trucks, to make sure nothing gets left behind. Within the space of a few years, our products could help you reduce grain waste significantly.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Conventional Augers in Australia
Here’s how you can extend the lifespan of your equipment to keep your running and maintenance costs to a minimum:
- Invest in a high-quality auger: Instead of buying the cheapest product you can find, choose an auger that can cater to your current and future needs. Also, purchase your equipment from a reputable manufacturer which uses materials that put up stiff resistance to weathering and corrosion.
- Stay on top of maintenance: We construct our augers using industrial-grade steel and double powder coat them to make sure they will survive for years. Nevertheless, you ought to store your equipment indoors and take upkeep seriously.
Since 1973, we’ve remained at the forefront of our industry by continually investing in the development of our range of grain transportation solutions and accessories. Call our professionals to learn more about our products.